It’s easy to forget that millions of Americans go without a safe place to sleep and something to eat. We all know there are families living on the street. Times are tough. People are faced with hard decisions and little hope.
Giving back to the community is important. Every time you partner with me on a project 10% of your invoice will go to one of the charity organizations below.You pick. Together we will make a difference.
How it works…
Decide which charity you want to support. Then once your project is secure I will make an immediately donation on your behalf to that charity.
Want to feel Soul Good? Then decide to make a difference!
For more information click the links for the charities below.
- There are over 5 million homeless children in America.
- If they all lived one city, it would be the 7th largest in the U.S.
- 13 kids die on the streets every day.
- Human trafficking of youth is the fastest growing crime.
- An estimated 100,000 children are sold into the sex trade within the US every year.
Look at the street you live on. The neighbor’s kids, the person in the cubicle across from yours… They might be one of may that go hungry. Feeding America’s statistics state that hunger in America exists for over 50 million people. That is 1 in 6 of the U.S. population. In the land of the Free and Home of the Brave this is a sin that we can all do something about.